Wednesday, August 27, 2014

All gone...


Beckett's cute curls are all gone...for now. I Will let his hair grow out again just for all those special people who kept telling me to get it cut...apparently only girls can have cute curls (to which I say "hogwash"lol ). It took me a week to get used to seeing him with very short hair. He instantly went from looking like my adorable baby to a big boy!! It was a sad moment but I pulled thru with no tears! He did very good btw. He didn't fuss or cry..nothing. He just sat in his sweet little car thoroughly enjoying his lollipop! 
Hmm...I'm thinking one hair cut a year is enough! Juuuust kidding y'all...

Not too sure bout this.....
He's a a cool as a cucumber!
 
All done :)

See, doesn't he instantly look like a toddler???


No comments:

Post a Comment