Friday, November 14, 2014

My baby is ONE!!!

Ok Beckett is almost a year and a half so this post is a tad late! But, I just received the pictures from Becks 1st Birthday party and they were too cute I have to show you all! We decided to go with a Curious George/ circus themed party. It was so much fun putting this together and seeing the end results look fantastic-if I do say so myself! ;) But the good Lord knows  I would not have been able to do this on my own so I want to give a HUGE thanks to my dear friend Adrienne for helping me to get organized, set up AND capture these precious moments. Also, thanks to Keri Haywood and her parents for allowing us to have the party at their house. And of course Thanks to everyone that went for loving Beckett and spoiling him rotten with SO many stinkin' presents!! Lol. But seriously..we are so blessed to have such amazing, helpful, and giving people in our lives.


The bowtie and suspenders are from the sweet n sassy shoppe off Etsy


Sis McLaughlin made this fun cake.

He got so many toys we decided to re-gift some for Christmas! It's a parenting Hack ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment