Monday, August 25, 2014

Vegas!!

So about a couple months ago our good friends, the Aguirres, invited us to go to Vegas with them. We were due for a vacation so we readily agreed! We left on a Thursday after dropping Beckett off with his 2nd set of parents, the Garcia's lol. We stayed at some REALLLLY nice resort (I forgot the name). The Aguirres room had this huge hot tub and each of our rooms had a lil kitchen and living room. I wish we were there longer than two nights! Anyway, the first night me and Cody walked to Las Vegas blvd. It was so sweet getting to spend quality time with my sugar booger! 
   First on our list was my Favorite chef, Gordon Ramsay's restaurant, The Burgr. We waited like 2 stinkin hours for this place!  
  
Long story short...$100 later and to my utter disappointment, this place was overrated and NOT very good. Sorry Gordon, that's my review. The burgers were small and dry. But besides that experience we all had a grand time! I'm looking forward to our next married couples vacay with our friends, the Uribe's, but that's another story for another time. :)
The light/fountain show was pretty sweet.
They're so cute!
I would say we are cuter but my husband has his god awful mint green pants on. Lol!
Marissa is soooo sweet...






No comments:

Post a Comment