Thursday, December 19, 2013

6 months old!

Today my little baby Becks turned 6 months old! In honor of his half birthday Beckett decided to wake me up AT LEAST 4 TIMES during the night. Apparently, he was ready to party all night. This morning Cody asked me "So how did he do last night?" Well, I'm glad one of us can sleep through screaming babies!!! Lol! It's a good thing they're both cute… My litto Becks is the most precious and adorable baby EVER. Seriously. It's not even about being biased, just ask anyone! Especially all 30 of his "Aunts". ;) 

Beckett currently has 2 little teeth, weighs 15 pounds, and is almost crawling. We started giving him some baby food at 5 months and he loves whatever I give him. And he Will let me know when I'm feeding him too slowly!!! Last night I made banana puree for him and he was the happiest boy! He just had his shots last week and thankfully is meeting all of his 6 month milestones. I thank God for my healthy little boy.
A week past my due date
Kennedy & Becks in their Sunday best!

I don't think I could have done this whole prego stuff w/o the support of my sis and mom. They're simply the BEST.
Tia Nic LOVES and spoils this kid soo much

at 5 months
I didn't think my pregnancy was ever going to end and now he's 6 months old! It's amazing how fast time has flown!! I sure do love my boy =) and I love watching his dad interact with him. If you knew Cody back then you would know he was always like "I don't want any kids…blahblahblah" but he is SO SO good with Beckett. It's the cutest thing. Actually…it is more like a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment