Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Honeymoon

Saturday morning we flew out to San Francisco and spent a couple of days there. It is one of THE coolest cities and I definitely wished we had spent more time there! Our hotel was GORGEOUS and it was in downtown SF so everything was pretty much within walking distance. It was funny, Cody and I were walking around late one night and unbeknown to us we walked one block too far to the GHETTO part of San Fran. There were bums laying around, these two cars pulled up to each other, rolled down their windows and started yelling at each other, and then this crazy guy who must have been on drugs started walking around yelling "BLUE GHOSTS! PURPLE GHOSTS! GREEN GHOSTS!!!!" OK so Now its funny but I was pretty sure Cody and I were going to get shot that night! Good times, I tell ya…. Tuesday we started our road trip to Eureka, California. For some reason I wanted to drive but the roads were so windy I got very nervous and pulled over after 2 curves in the road. Pssh forget that! Cody drove us safely to  Eureka which happened to be a very tiny and boring lil town..seriously. Everything closed at like, 4p.m.. I was so excited to find a Target store that didn't close until 10. Ya, that's how boring the town was. I will give Eureka some credit though because the houses were adorable and it was a cute lil town. Again I tried driving on our way to Portland, Oregon. I don't know why but my driving scares Cody so while I tried to pass this SLOWmobile Cody closed his eyes. Long story short…Cody opens his eyes and the people in the car I was trying to pass was pulled off on the side of the road and *might* have been flipping us off and throwing things at us. In the end we made it to Oregon safe and in one piece. That is all that matters right???? =) Soo, as soon as I figure out how to post pictures up I will be SURE to do that. I am having a difficult time uploading them on Picasa…boo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment