Saturday, January 4, 2014

Time flies when your having fun...

Well, I guess this holiday season is officially over! It was so special this year since we got to celebrate with our newest family addition, Beckett. We took him to see Christmas lights although I think Cody and I enjoyed them more than he did!  I am so thankful for the special times during the holiday seasons spent with friends and family. It truly is the most Wonderful time of the year!!! Christmas Day my family came over for an early lunch/dinner. Cody (a Man that can bake??! How did I get so lucky??) made his delicious homeade pumpkin and banana cream pies, we had homeade cookies, apple pies…way too many goodies but what is a Christmas dinner without all these sugary delights?? I should have taken pics of all the food and sweets…Oh well!
Merry Christmas from my cute lil fam
Love this boy!






 Ha! Lawrence's big yawn..

 Opening his gifts from Tia Adrienne & Uncle Larwence
 Adrienne& Lawrence thinks Becks looks like Charlie brown so thats what he got for Christmas. Lol




No comments:

Post a Comment