Monday, January 26, 2015

A Week of Birthdays

Well, apparently I am getting old. My big little brother Bub is 21(TWENTY-ONE?!?), my BABY bro Sammy is turning 18, and my 1st born nephew, Aiden, is turning 9. This is insane. How did I his sneak up so quickly?? Gosh, I remember the day I turned 18 like it was yesterday! And by 21 I was already expecting my 1st baby!! But I am so proud of my maturing brothers. They're growing up into Godly leaders and I am so blessed to be their big sis! And as for Aiden, he's so smart and imaginative. There's never a dull moment with him! I love being his Aunti Chows. So funny story~~> when Aiden was about 3/4 he was over at our house. Idk how he thought this up, but he turned the bathroom sink on full blast, plugged the sink, locked the bathroom door and walked out. This sneaky kid pretty much flooded our hallway before anyone realized what happened!!! LOL. I can still hear him crying (as he sat in timeout) "AUNTI CHOWS SAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" And Oh! the stories I can tell about my bros....good times I tell Ya!!!


Happy birthday dudes! Enjoy your youth!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment